When to See a Periodontist, Find One in Chicago

If you think you have gum disease, you need to see a periodontist. A periodontist is a dental specialist. He or she specializes in all things that attach your teeth to you; gums, bone, and connective tissue. As is true with all dental specialties, additional education, and training in Chicago is required.

Continue reading

1 person likes this post.

FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites